Well grade six was good. Some things were easer than others. Like math was easer than socials and P.E. was easer than spelling. I also would ask my friends for help if their sitting neer me. At resess I would play man hunt with most of my class and I would also read and play ball tag.
2. What was something that was very memorable?
Something I remember most is when we made a lot of Christmas stuff for a video called Christmas where we are. We made stakings and a fire place and a tree and presants. We also made ordimants and a star. I also made a list but someone wrote on it so my friend belle made a new one.
3. looking back on your Comprehension throughout the year, what was one thing you were really proud of ( think back to our literature circles or novels that we read together).
I'm proud of my touching spirit bear because licening to the Autio version really helped me write a lot of stuff down because I got to pause it and write down what I need to write. Even though my drawings wouldn't be the best I would still get a good mark .
4. What was one thing you struggled with in terms of reading and that you think you should continue working one?
I struggled with reading out loud because some words where hard for me to pronounce but if I listen to the autio version or read it in my head it will easer to understand them.
5. What writing piece where you most proud of ( personal, story or persuasive). What about it made you proud?
I am proud of a diary write from when I went to Hemlock Mountin Resort. It was about how I went skiing and tubing but that was in my last diary now I have a new one so I can show anyone my old diary if they want.
I am proud of my touching spirit bear because licening to the autio version really helped me write alot of stuff down because I got to pause it and write down what I need to write. Even though my drawings wouldn't be the best I would still get an okay mark.
6. What was one thing that you think you still need to work on throughout all of your writing? how do you need to work on this?
I think I need to work on not writing so much of the same thing in one story or one paragraph.
7. We have talked a lot about communication skills (how you communicate with your peers and your teacher in small or large groups) What is one thing that you do well in terms of communication and one thing that you think that you should keep working on.
I think I should work on talking less and working more so I can get more of my work done.
8. Do you think you do a good job of asking for help when you need it? How do you know you are good at asking for help or not?
I think I am doing an okay job of asking for help because I ask peers for help when I need it sometimes but sometimes I don't because I want to figure it out myself.
9. In math, we learned a lot of things this year. Talk about a time when you struggled in math. What was it and how did you get better at it?
I struggled with reducing fractions because I didn't know what reduce ment so I didn't get it and I just did what I thought it was so I asked what it ment then I started to get it right.
10. What was one thing you were really proud of in math this year. Something you think you did well or a challenge you came over.
I think I did well in fractions because it is easy and I really like doing it but I did struggle with reducing fractions. Reducing has always been hard.
11. we spent a lot of time learning about what social emotional learning. How do you self regulate? How do you promote social emotional learning around you? ( think of your morning zones of regulation)
you can self regulate by calming yourself if your mad. To promote social emotional learning you can help people it their mad and you can tell then about it.
12. How did you like project based learning? What is your strengths? What could you work on in the future?
I am stronger at genius hour because we get to do it on any thing and we get to work with a partner. When I get to work with a friend it makes it easer because if i don't get something i could ask them for help. I am also good at math like add, subtract, multiplication and more. But some I'm not the best at like long division. In the future I would like to improve on my spelling and french because I haven't been doing my best on some of it.
13. You experienced different types of innovative learning within the classroom such as classroom blogs, coding, choice, passion projects etc. how did this best support your learning? What did you like about it?
I liked how we learned different things like global issues and genius hour. We get to do projects on any thing for genius hour. Its really interesting. All the new things we can learn.
14. Every day you never sat at the same spot, you had a different seat to start your morning. How did this benefit your learning? What did you like about it?
I liked sitting in a different seat every day because it also means I get to sit by different people in my class witch is cool.
15. What did you learn about aboriginal Education this year?
I learned about seppizza and residenchal schools. We learned about what they do at resadenchel schools. At residenchal schools they have to wear uniforms and they have to eat bad food. They also arn't aloud to drink after five and they are not aloud to get out of bed in the night. They also get wiped if they do something bad.
My goals over the summer are...
My goals over the summer are to read a lot of books and to try and finish my nancy drew books
My goals for grade 7 for numeracy are...
My goals for grade 7 for numeracy are is to get a good grade on it and to pay a lot of atenchon to it.
my goals for grade 7 literacy are...
My goals for grade 7 literacy are putting detail and not writing something more than once.
my overall goals for grade 7 are...
My goals for grade 7 are to get better at spelling, some math, and to get good marks on every thing that I'm not good at.